PA - 9-10 month contract
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||GENERAL OFFICE - PA|
|Salary||Up to £40,000 pa|
|Job Ref||Ref: keh-12809|
A highly successful organisation in the Financial Services sector, has an opportunity for a PA to join their City office on a 9-10 month contract.
Reporting directly to the COO, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing PA and administrative support to ensure the CEO, COO and Finance Director’s working week is efficiently organised.
You will be required to work on a wide variety of PA duties and will be able to prioritise multiple tasks and effectively manage a varied workload. A typical day will include diary management, fielding calls, general administration and preparing letters, emails PowerPoint slides and spreadsheets
A key part of this role is also to arrange all company events, ensuring that they are well planned, highly organised and judged to be high quality by attendees. This will include liaising with venues and suppliers, sending out invites and coordinating responses, on site assistance and all event administration.
- Proven track record of working as a Personal Assistant within a busy organisation
- Experience in organising high quality events.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and staff.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and processes and able to come up with ideas of how these can be improved.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Outstanding telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with clients quickly.
- Numerate and articulate with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in retail financial services and financial services-based qualifications are desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday.