Pensions and Investments Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - InvestmentsFINANCIAL SERVICES - Pensions|
|Salary||£25 - 30,000 pa|
A Wealth Management practice based in Swanley, has an opportunity for a Pensions and Investments Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will support the sales and giving of advice to private clients, all system-based administration and client liaison work in connection with any private client product sales.
• To provide support services for all client sales made by the Directors, to ensure 100% compliance with the FCA regulations on the conduct of business and 100% compliance with the company's internal administrative requirements.
• To support the Directors in their advisory work with clients, including the collation of information, the obtaining of illustrations, the production of standard letters to clients and providers.
• Provide accurate and efficient administration of both paper and system based records, including email.
• Production of standard Intelliflo report, including the scanning and documenting of these in paper and system form.
• The accurate maintenance of filing of client records.
• Production of reports and quarterly product/fund research reports. • Inputting, processing, resolving queries relating to all aspects of unit prices/administration of client’s investments and portfolio.
• Printing and reconciling valuations on Intelliflo and updating the system as required.
• Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries.
• Should be FPC, or equivalent, qualified. Word, Excel and Intelliflo and excellent inter personal and communication skills.
• Ideally, should be working toward diploma level.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please contact Ella Britton