Customer Care Agent - Financial Services
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Area||Greater Manchester, UK|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Loans - OtherFINANCIAL SERVICES - Loans AdvisorFINANCIAL SERVICES - OtherGENERAL OFFICE - Other|
|Salary||£19 - 22,000 pa|
A very successful Lender based in Stockport has an opportunity for a Customer Care Agent to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide comprehensive customer service as the first point of contact for all external and internal customers, providing an excellent administrative facility to promote a customer focused environment. This is an exciting, new position working with high profile commercial customers
- To create and maintain a professional rapport with customers.
- To be a professional communicator, who is confident, enthusiastic and approachable, working within clearly defined parameters, using approved systems and following set procedures.
- To present a professional image of the company as the first point of contact for internal and external customers post funding, so that a positive impression is created.
- To provide accurate and factual information to internal and external customers in line with policies and procedures, to improve customer understanding and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Work with customers on interest only facilities to establish credible exit strategy is in place
- Ensure that all customers are aware of the renewal process surrounding bridging loans
- Management of inbound customer correspondence (non collections) within SLA levels set
- To efficiently complete ad hoc and scheduled administrative tasks from internal and external customers in order to meet their expectations and those of the company.
- To identify and accurately report any customer complaints in accordance with the company policy
- To accurately record/log all direct and indirect customer contact on the back office systems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong literacy skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience within an office based Customer Service environment
- Experience within a call centre environment
- Experience working towards telephone based KPIs
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton