Paraplanner - City
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Paraplanning|
|Salary||£35 - 40,000 pa|
A City based Wealth Management practice has an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their team.
The team is made up of industry professionals, who provide a high quality, relationship based service to clients focusing on structuring, funding and drawing from portfolios.
The successful candidate will draft advice in the form of portfolio structuring reports ensuring that they are timely, clear, well written, technically accurate, compliant and in accordance with the company’s portfolio structuring philosophy.
- Prepare service proposals and structuring advice reports for Investment Managers
- Review reports written by the other Paraplanner
- Prepare the periodic reviews for Investment Manager approval
- Update the Fact Find to reflect the current position for each Advice Report
- Monitor changes in legislation and raise issues that affect clients
- Run projects that result from changes in philosophy / legislation
- Set meeting agendas and issue minutes
- Prepare accurate and helpful meeting pack in good time for meeting
- Attend client meetings (as required)
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Undertake the ad hoc administration on portfolios as requested
- Maintain client files in line with company policy
- Must have experience in a similar role successfully at another intermediary
- Worked in a service oriented IFA / wealth management company
- Hard working & enthusiastic
- Accurate with an eye for attention to detail
- Articulate, thorough, accurate and systematic
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to cope under periods of pressure without compromising quality of work
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- IT literate and good analytical skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Jodie Murray