This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Mortgage Administrator|
Our client is a well established and growing IFA practice that specialises in Wealth Planning, Mortgages and Protection.
A new vacancy has arisen for a mortgage administrator.
- Research and Submission of all mortgage applications, including Main Residence Purchase and Re mortgage, Further Advances, Buy to Lets, Lifetime Mortgages, Equity Release, Secured Loans, Bridging Finance and Product Transfers
- Sourcing Business using Trigold
- Dealing with administration of protection products
- Dealing with all compliance issues, producing compliant Fact Finds and issuing Suitability Letters
- Creating paperless client files and updating client records using Intelligent Office
- Liaising with Clients, Lenders, and Business Development Managers
- Keeping up to date with Mortgage Regulations
- Administrative and Technical Support to the Mortgage Advisers
- Ideally you will have experience of submitting Mortgage business, including residential and buy to let mortgages.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise your own work load
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer Literate – good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- CeMAP 1,2 & 3 or CF6 or equivalent is desirable but not essential.