This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Paraplanning|
- The job-holder will be responsible for helping an digital advice service deliver a fully automated and compliant personalised advice service to end users.
- Checking and signing off streamlined, simplified financial advice (CF30 authorisation and competent adviser status will be required within 6 months. Support will be given to achieve this)
- Updating standard paragraphs and templates
- Updating information and guidance on a range of financial advice related topics
- Other technical research and ad hoc documents to be produced as required
- Assisting customers with day to day queries and resolving any issues with their suitability reports or related administration
- Contributing to ideas and ongoing improvement of the service
- Chartered Status desirable. DipPFS as a minimum with CPD maintained from passing to date.
- 3+ years report writing and research experience
- Confident with pensions and pension benefits
- First-hand experience of pension switches and pension benefit administration
- Able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and a continual willingness to expand knowledge
- A proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner for a non technical audience
- Ability to assimilate new information and understand commercial and technical implications
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience of or interest in fintech/actuarial/robo-advice sectors desirable
- Professionalism & integrity
- Business acumen
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving