Mortgage and Protection Adviser
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||FINANCIAL SERVICES - Mortgage Advisor|
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- SW London.Realistic O.T.E £65,000 - £70,000 per annum for first year.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mortgage and Protection Advisor within a leading Financial Services Company in South West London.
- My client is an established business providing independent financial advice to clients & their families.
- The company has in excess of 5000 existing clients with a further 40 plus new client appointments.
- Due to their continued success and further growth we are seeking an ambitious, forward thinking, professional and diligent Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join the business.
- The purpose of the role is to provide Mortgage advice and non-regulated life/protection policies for new and existing clients.
- Previous Mortgage Advising experience is essential.
- Proven sales experience.
- Able to service existing clients (all leads provided).
- Have good all round technical knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Fully CeMAP or equivalent qualified.
- Provide advice and arrange mortgages and non-regulated life/protection policies to new and existing clients.
- You will be responsible for conducting initial meetings with prospective clients both face to face and via the telephone.
- You will need to gather information about client’s financial circumstances to enable appropriate advice to be given.
- Maintain client relationships and be customer focused.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in your approach.
- Adhere to working practice of a compliant environment.
- Meeting clients in appointments.
- Achieving business targets.
- Liaising with estate agency colleagues to provide feedback on success of appointments and progress of clients in tracking.
- Tracking clients following completion of appointments.
- Working closely with our Financial Administrator’s.
In return we offer the following:
- Realistic O.T.E of £65,000 - £70,000 per annum in year 1.
- Annual basic salary increase up to £45,000 subject to performance.
- Excellent levels of commission – uncapped.
- Company Pension Scheme.