Client Services Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent full-time|
|Sector||INSURANCE - Sales Support|
- Client Services Manager
Leatherhead - £35,000
Tasks / Accountabilities
- Working with the Financial Planner and Client Services Executive to ensure a smooth running workflow for the team
- Assist the Financial Planner with all preparatory client analysis and recommendations Action file notes follow up, or delegate work accordingly
- Prepare suitability letters and implementation reports and liaise with the Paraplanners Pro-actively review the clients financial arrangements with regard to pension, ISA and capital gains allowance
- Provide financial statements and review documentation to clients
- Ensure all computerised and written client records are accurately maintained Ensure coherent service delivery between advisers
- Ensure the Client Services team operates within compliance guidelines
- Managing the office’s back office system, reviewing new releases and implementing changes
- Assist in employee appraisals and recruitment as well as help set staff KPIs
- Manage employee pensions (except for NEST members) Staff holiday approval.
- A strong understanding of the Financial Services industry across pensions, investments and protection
- CII Level 4 qualified or working towards this
- The ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a professional manner
- Excellent time management, strength in working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Team management experience, strength in delivering through others Demonstrates leadership and influencing skills
- Strong numeracy and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Advisor Office knowledge an advantage.